Friday, June 13, 2014

Time for a new adventure

Alexander and Asher, my precious boys
The last 10 years of being a wedding planner has been a great adventure and one I will always look back on with fond memories. Although I am eagerly looking on to my next adventure. A few months back I felt the pull to go back and finish my college education and where that is still a goal I am not going to be able to start as soon as I had hoped. As I work toward that goal my husband and I have made some decisions for our family that is requiring me to be at home more and if you haven't looked at the picture above, I have two very good and happy reasons to be doing this. In the fall of this year we will be keeping our oldest home for school and begin early education activities with our "baby". In this change I am sad to not be working so closely with brides and wedding vendors, but more than happy to be home more enjoying this precious time with my kids.

If you don't know me very well you might not know that I love to sew and knit/crochet. Because I am a woman who likes to be busy I am going to be working on some side sewing projects in my free time. You can view my work on my Facebook page, Second Stitch. This business allows me to be home more with my boys and gives me a creative outlet and the freedom to only work on projects when I have the time.

If you are in need of a planner I would be happy to refer you to those I trust in the industry. Thank you to everyone who made these last 10 years a joy and pleasure to be working with in the crazy fun wedding industry.

0 comments: