Monday, March 3, 2014

AM Northwest - February segment


I love to give gifts, so much, that I have a small savings account I put money into each month to fund my purchases. When I got married I had the best time going out and getting gifts for my girls. I loved spending the time thinking of each girl and what she meant to me as a friend and what things about her I knew so I could purchase her the most meaningful gift. 

That might not be your style, you might hate shopping, and if that's the case then you are in luck because there are a ton of ideas out there for bridal party gifts. On my February segment we spent a little time talking about how to plan for it, what to give and when to give it. There never seems to be enough time to share all my ideas but I hope that this at least gives you a place to start.

0 comments: