Monday, March 3, 2014

Tight Budget 2014 Promotion


Josh and Alea - July 2014 One of my smallest budget weddings

We all have our own version of a tight budget. To some having $20,000 for their wedding would be a dream come true and to others it barely scratches the surface. I am a firm believer that even the tightest budget wedding needs a planner and can benefit from having one.

Last summer I planned a wedding for a couple in Salem who wanted to spend $10,000 or less on a wedding for 100+ guests and knew they needed help. Not only did I see it as a fun challenge, but a great responsibly to help this couple have a beautiful wedding. The one thing I was determined to do was NOT have any DIY projects. Every single thing was done by a wedding professional and they were able to sit back and enjoy their day. 

As I have been preparing for the 2014 wedding season I have decided to embrace the "tight" budget weddings and offer a limited quantity deal. The details are as follow...

1. Have between $8-$10K for the wedding
2. Be open to venues outside the Portland metro area
3. Have a expected attendance no more than approx. 150 people

If you or someone you know fits this description and is interested in setting up a consultation, please call or email me kzuniga@withthisringwedding.com - 503-383-9141

Below are some additional pictures from Josh and Alea's wedding shot by Sela Photography, enjoy!!!






0 comments: