Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Exciting new addition



I love it when good things happen that you never could have imagined! This last week I was in hot pursuit for chair covers for a brides wedding when I hit the mother load!! I found a rental company that is selling their business. I have a meeting with her on Thursday to look over her entire inventory, but I know for sure that I am going to by purchasing chair covers in black, white and ivory. It is such a great deal that I am going to be able to offer them to my brides for a crazy awesome price.


Here is how I am going to offer these to my couples.  If you are a contracted bride I will rent them for a charge $2/chair delivery included, the couple will be responsible for returning them. If the bride contracts me and my team to do the set up and clean up then I will reduce the price to $1.  I would like to say no charge at all, but I am going to have to launder and press them after each wedding so that they are ready for the next bride.

I am so excited about this because chair covers are hard to find in Salem. No rental company that I know has them which leaves brides going to the internet or Portland. Don't get me wrong about going to Portland, it's just for the Salem brides that usually means a delivery fee. So now with my new stock of covers I can provide for my girls a service that will really take some stress away.

If you  have any questions email me!! kzuniga@withthisrinwedding.com

0 comments: