Saturday, April 16, 2011

The NW Wedding Contest


The NW Wedding Contest

I was sitting here tonight being a good girl and getting some work done when this fun idea popped into my head. I want to do a wedding contest!!! I absolutely love to see what brides are coming up with for their weddings. I met with three separate brides today and each one was so wonderfully different that I ended my day with a smile from ear to ear!!

So this is what I want to do. If you are a bride and would love to share some of your unique and fun wedding plans, and maybe win a few prizes along the way, then let me know. Here’s how it’s gonna work…

-Four week contest, each week having it’s own theme
-At the end of the four weeks the bride with the most amount of combined votes from all four weeks wins
-Mini prizes each week
-The guidelines for each week will be emailed one week before the submission date (this is to give you time to get things together).
-Only 10 brides max may enter and they must be a current resident of the Pacific NW, anyone can vote!!
-You must be officially engaged and getting married during this 2011 wedding season

If you are interested in participating in the contest, email at kzuniga@withthisringwedding.com

0 comments: