Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Holiday Party Ideas

I absolutely love the holidays, and I mean LOVE them. I wish I could decorate my house to the nines and host all kinds of parties!!! One thing I have yet to do in my business venture is plan a cooperate business party. I have done plenty of small business/personal holiday parties but none that brought tones of decorations and fun entertainment. This got me to thinking about what I would do if I had the chance, well this is one idea I found while dreaming of a big budget, haha!!

Santa hats with names. I love to sew and I thought I would be such a fun idea to get the dollar store hats and use an embroidery machine to put each guest names on the hat and it doubles as a favor for them to take home! I even saw on a website where someone took a picture of all the employees at that party with the hats on and used it as the company holiday card. How fun is that?!?!?

"I'm dreaming of a holiday party. Just like the ones I wish I had..." 




0 comments: