Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Win Tickets for the Salem Dream Wedding Give a Way


I must be getting into the holiday spirit!! At every store I go to decorations are starting to come up, Christmas music is playing, I have started working on cards for my friends and family, I even have two presents purchased and I am working on the third. I love the holidays!!!

Okay so I have decided to change things up a bit for our contest. Instead of having our drawing on January 1st, we will have it on December 18th, one week before Christmas. And instead of only giving you one chance to enter, I am going to give you up to six!!! Here's what you do...

1. Tell friends about the event on your Facebook wall with a link to our website
2. RSVP to the event on our Facebook event invite, click here to see it Salem Dream Wedding Event RSVP
3. Post a link to your Twitter account
4. Blog about the event and share the link 
5. Begin following our blog
6. Post a comment to this posting explaining why you want to win the tickets

You can learn more about the even by visiting, www.salemdreamwedding.info

Once you have done any, or all of these, email me with what you have done and I will make sure you have credit for all your entries.

Good luck!!!

0 comments: