Sunday, October 28, 2012

Fun little contest - AM Northwest

As I started thinking about what I wanted to do for my next segment on AM Northwest I got an idea. The point of going on the show is to educate people about weddings and help them with the planning process. I thought that it might be a fun idea to ask for ideas, so I decided to have a contest. Here's how it's going to go.

- Entries can be submitted until Monday, November 5th
- Multiple ideas are allowed
- Anyone can enter, single, dating, engaged, or married
- I will pick my top 3 choices and submit them to the producer
- The winner will receive a visa gift card
- Email your submission to kzuniga@withthisringwedding.com

I am looking for things that will really help a bride and her family. If you have already been married, maybe something you wish you would have known, or if you are a current bride, something you are struggling with right now and would love some professional help with.

I will not announce the winner until the show, so you will have to watch it to find out!!! Don't worry if you work during the day, they post the segment online within hours afterwards and I will make sure to contact you to get you your prize.

I look forward to hearing your ideas!

0 comments: