Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Ring Bearer Pillow

As anyone can see who reads my blog, I love crafting and creating!! Yesterday one of my best friends and I went to the fabric store and went crazy!! I found so many beautiful fabrics that my "wanter" was going crazy. We did get several fabrics to make ring bearer pillows, flower girl bags, veils and a few other little things to create along the way. So here is our first pillow. It was a fun thing to make picking out the bells and ribbon to accent the red fabric. At first I thought this would be a great winter wedding pillow, but then I started thinking back to all the summer weddings I did where red was the main accent color.  Here are a couple pictures of it, if you are interested in it or any of our other products you can check them out on our Esty.com store at http://www.etsy.com/shop/WithThisRingWedding

The bells up close

0 comments: