Monday, September 20, 2010

Me and Martha Monday Project #11

Okay so again this week I am straying from an actual Martha Stewart Project. Instead I did something inspired by pictures of a "Real Wedding" featured on her site (picture on left). Just recently I have been finding a lot of fun in folding cloth napkins. I recently picked up a set of 8 at Goodwill for $2. They were brand new in the package from Target. I was totally excited to find them.

Since my wedding where the caterer folded the napkin to showcase our truffle favors, I have always wanted to learn the art of folding. I found a website, http://www.napkinfoldingguide.com/that gives you 27 napkin folds with step by step photographed instructions. I have tried every single one. The one I featured below is not the most simple, but I felt it was the most elegant for the dinner I had prepared. If you don't have the money in your budget to rent cloth napkins for all your guest, I suggest just highlighting the head table and maybe the parents tables. They can really add style and elegance to your reception decor.



 

0 comments: