Thursday, January 3, 2013

Happy New Year

What a busy end of the year I had! Not only did we get to finish out the year with an amazing wedding at the World Trade Center, but I had a baby!!!! I must say there is nothing like having your first full day home from the hospital with a newborn baby be Christmas Day. If you would like to see a picture of my sweet little family, visit my Facebook page.

I thought a great way to kick off the new year would be to show off a wedding we did last summer in Sunriver. Peter and Jamie are a truly wonderful couple who worked so hard to plan their wedding day to focus on sharing their lives with friends and family. We were there for 4 days and never slowed down. It was one of the busiest weddings I have ever had, but it was amazing and worth it in the end.


0 comments: