Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Salem Dream Wedding 2012

Okay so I don't want to give everything away, but I can't help but be excited that I was inspired to stop looking for ideas for our theme this year for the Salem Dream Wedding 2012. In case you didn't know, this year we are having our event on November 18, 2012 at the Salem Conference Center. I am very excited to be working with such a wonderful group of people, Kristi, Tamy, and Kayla are such wonderful women to work with, so much, that it doesn't feel like work at all!!! So here is a sneak peak at two of my inspiration photos from Martha Stewart Weddings




















I plan to maintain a fall color pallet with Oranges, reds, and yellows, but inspire girls to think forward to the spring with idea of new life in the delicacy of butterflies. I am so excited to start planning this event!!!!!!

0 comments: