Monday, January 30, 2012

This last month has been jam packed with bridal shows and I loved it! Even though last year I had weddings scheduled well into the fall and my usual time for recovery and planning was cut by more than half I still loved every minute of it. For the last two years I have been participating in one Salem show and one Portland show. There are so many these days that I can't keep track, ugh!

This past weekend was the Oregon Wedding Showcase at the Oregon State Fairgrounds. The last three times I have participated in the show I only paid for a mini booth, as you can see in the picture to the left. 5' X 10' is not very big so I wanted to show my creativity with a small space. As you can see I laid down astroturf to give the idea of an outdoor wedding. The idea was very fairly simple, but for the first time I had brides and mom's taking pictures of my booth. The mason jars with battery powered candles was a hit!

This show, by far, was more successful and enjoyable than any other Salem show I have participated in. I am very excited about my upcoming meetings. The brides, grooms, and moms I was able to meet this weekend blessed me with their time and attentiveness to me and my girls. If this year continues in the direction it is headed, we will have one of our most successful years yet.

Way to go Oregon Wedding Showcase!! You really did a great job this year.








0 comments: