Wednesday, December 21, 2011

2011 was AMAZING

Wow what a year and I mean WOW! If you had asked me to project what 2011 would be like at this time last year, I could never have imagined it would turn out the way it did. My year was so blessed and incredibly fun! Here are just a few of the highlights of 2011...

I introduced my new logo and branding
We hosted our largest and most successful wedding workshop
The Salem Dream Wedding



We opened Studio 430 in Salem
We received two Best of Bride awards from the Oregon Bride Magazine



Also in 2011 we...

  • Had weddings on a Monday, Wednesday and Thursday night
  • Did our first wedding on the Oregon Coast
  • Worked with more couples than on other year to date
  • Participated in our first Portland Bravo! wedding affair
  • and so much more...
I feel like I could go on and on, but the bottom line is that 2011 reminded me even more that I love what I do! I feel honored each and every time a bride says to me, "We want to hire you." My goal for 2012 is not to just book weddings, but to grow and learn new ways I can become a more valuable resource for my current and future clients. To approach every wedding like it is my only focus at that time and ensure couples that I am there to support and help them have the best wedding day, one that they look back on with fond memories and no regrets. 

Merry Christmas to all and a happy New Year! 






0 comments: