Sunday, May 22, 2011

A new challenge

Those who know me well know that I like a challenge and I LOVE to be busy. As I was working on somethings tonight I got another one of my many ideas. I have an Esty.com shop, but I have never really explored how best to use it. So what I was thinking was picking a theme and style for a "wedding" and doing lot of DIY projects for it. Something that will keep my little hands a crafting and my creativity flowing. If I had thought of this a little sooner I would have used my best friends wedding that happened a week and a half ago!! Oh well, I can use some of the same ideas but maybe change them up a bit. The only other idea might be if there us a bride who would open to all my ideas and allow me to really help her out with this kind of stuff. Any takers?!?!?!?!

Here is my first inspiration!
http://www.adventuresindressmaking.com/2011/05/as-promised-cute-burlap-boutonniere.html

0 comments: