Friday, May 27, 2011

Challenge Accepted!!

Meet Melissa and Griffin. They are my newest couple I have the joy of working with!! I have known Melissa for a few years through a mutual friend and just barley over a week ago she came to visit me at Simply Grand Bridal to share her exciting news! As Melissa and I have been chatting over the last couple weeks I have realized that she is a great example of what a lot of brides are doing these days. Dream wedding on a tight budget. I have always believed that a bride should, and can, have an amazing wedding regardless of the budget. Now this does not mean that they will have everything they want, but I know we can find ways to make things work that are very nice and special. So instead of doing the hypothetical wedding like I was going to, I am going to blog our way through the planning of Melissa and Griffin's wedding. Here is the cool thing, they want to be married sooner than later. They are a couple who has chosen to wait to live together until they are married, so time is a tick'in!! We are planning a early September wedding so Melissa can have the garden/vineyard wedding she has always dreamed and because of this, we get a quick look at the entire process. We are currently in the process of finding the venue. Once they have chosen the location, I will give you all the juicy details of where they looked, what they liked and didn't like about the places they looked at, and finally who the lucky winner is of their hard earned cash!!!!

Congratulation Melissa and Griffin. I am honored you have chosen me to be your wedding planner and allowed me to spot light you. This is going to fun for future brides to learn from your experience!!!

1 comments:

nbrown said...

WHOA! Talk about one crazy year for Brenda and friends. This is amazing. Can't wait to read all about this. :)