Friday, May 28, 2010

Bridal Resale - Item #0001 Bridal Gown

Something I have always wanted to do is to continue helping my brides even after their wedding day. One way I have found to do this is by helping them sell some of the items they used at their wedding. In addition to helping them I am given a chance to pass these savings onto my new brides. When some things have only been used once and are still in perfect condition, it can really help future brides save money. I LOVE to help my brides save money without sacrificing quality.

So without further adieu I give you my first items...Dress-size 6. The bride is 5' 3" and she wore flats, it has a Cathedral length train with a split back where it bussel nicly for the reception. The dress is a light gold/champaign with white and gold embroidery. This dress is also sold with a 36-C bra and a full under skirt.  There are no stains or rips, and the asking price is an amazing $100. If you are interested please call me at 360-831-5757 or email resale@withthisringwedding.com


0 comments: