Monday, April 19, 2010

New Location, New Ideas

As many of you know just over a month ago my family relocated to Vancouver Washington. It was welcomed moved both for our family and business life. I am still able to work with my Salem brides, but also look at a new market. I have been thinking a lot about how/if I want to begin to do things with this change. At first I was excited to be close to Portland, but then as I started looking at all the work involved, work that came so easily in Salem, I became overwhelmed. I spent some time talking with the small business department at the bank today and they gave me an idea as to what is offered around Vancouver in the wedding industry. One of the gentalmen is engaged and getting married in June. He said that they went to Portland for all their vendors because there is little known about the bridal industry in Vancouver. With this in mind I am going to look ahead and think/pray about what direction I should go with my business.

0 comments: